Monday, March 31, 2014

Privilege – April 01, 2014


My children, it is a privilege to be part of Me and My everlasting Kingdom the only Kingdom that will last forever. I am King, Lord and Master and in full control. I work all things out for good at My time as I wish.

It is a privilege to know Me whom it is all about for real and to have your own personal relationship with Me. Nothing must be more important than Me. Many do not have a relationship with Me, they only know about Me and that is satisfying to them but not to Me. I want each one of My children to have their own relationship with Me, it is a privilege. The one who diligently seeks Me will find Me. Draw near to Me and I will draw near to you also. I will disclose Myself to you as I wish. There is no favoritism or discrimination with Me. It is a privilege to know Me the King of Glory for real. I am alive.

My beloved children can share in all the privileges and benefits I have in store for them. I came so that you can have life and life more abundantly. I did not die in vain. By My wounds you are healed. I set the captives free. I did not change. I do the impossible. Do not forget who I am and what I am able to do. Do not limit or restrict Me because of your own shortcomings. Believe and trust Me.


It is a privilege to suffer, to be hated, persecuted and to be killed for Me and My Kingdom. Great will your reward be in Heaven if you endure. It is a privilege to know and to serve Me, The Almighty. 

No comments:

Post a Comment

There was an error in this gadget