Sunday, March 23, 2014

Progress – March 24, 2014


My children, you must progress in your daily walk with Me. Do not be complacent then you will stagnate. Be willing and seek to progress in My Kingdom, My will for you.

Do not be satisfied with what you know already about Me and My Kingdom but seek more from Me so that you can progress. Get to know Me more and better every day. It is a continuous walk with Me.

Many do not progress because they are not willing or serious. Everyone must work on their own relationship with Me, be determined to succeed. I know every heart and all motives.

You must not allow anyone to hinder and stop you from progressing in My Kingdom, My will for you, then you will only have yourselves to blame.

The devil will always try his utmost best to hinder and stop you from progressing. Do not fall prey to him, give him therefore no foothold, but resist him and he will flee.


Deny yourself, pick up your cross every day and follow Me, My way, as I guide and lead you to do My will. Then you will progress but if you are not willing you will not progress. I go ahead of you. Follow Me, and do not look back, then you will also not progress. Continue and move forward with Me, one step at a time. You will not be disappointed. I do not fail. Believe and trust Me, listen to and obey Me and you will progress.

No comments:

Post a Comment

There was an error in this gadget