Saturday, March 8, 2014

Relationship - March 09, 2014


My children, live is all about Me and having your own relationship with Me and no one else can work on your relationship with Me for you. The one who diligently seeks Me will find Me.

Many only know about Me and that is satisfying to them but not pleasing to Me. I want each one of My children to have their own intimate, personal relationship with Me. Many do not want to have a relationship with Me because they are satisfied with what they know about Me already. I know every heart. I know who really loves Me and who only pretend.

Many only pretend, that is why they do not care about having a relationship with Me. They only serve Me with their mouths but their hearts are far from Me.


You yourselves must work on your relationship every day. Draw near to Me and I will draw near to you. Do not be complacent, but seek Me more and more. Get to know Me better every day. I reward those who diligently seek Me and I reveal Myself to them as I wish. I do not fail. There is no favoritism or discrimination with Me but it is up to you if you want to have your own relationship with Me. I am always available, day and night. Work on our relationship, I love and I care for each one but not everyone loves Me. I know who cares and who really loves Me. No one is able to lie or to pretend. Be serious and work on our relationship.

No comments:

Post a Comment

There was an error in this gadget