Thursday, March 6, 2014

Reliable – March 07, 2014


Many of you My children have been through difficult times but you have learned valuable lessons through your ordeals. Your faith has been tested in various ways. You endured, pressed on to be victorious every time. You overcame. Your faith and trust in Me increased. You learned that I am always reliable you can rely on Me to see you through every difficult situation and all circumstances. I do not fail. I am always trustworthy and faithful, I do not change. What I promise I am able to do but at My time and according to My plan and purpose. I work all things out for good as I wish. My Hand is not too short to help and I am always available day and night to help and to sustain you. I will never leave you nor forsake you and will always be with you because I am reliable. I am not a man that I would lie.


Many are not reliable, not to Me nor to other people. I know every heart and all motives. You are all ever before Me. I see and I hear everything, nothing can be hidden from Me. Therefore do not put your hope and trust in fallible men and women who will fail and disappoint you when you least expect it but put all your hope and trust in Me because I am reliable, I do not fail, nor do I disappoint. Rely on Me then you will never be disappointed. Be reliable yourself and do not look at other people who might not be reliable. You can always rely on Me, I am reliable. You can always believe and trust Me for who I am and for what I am able to do.

No comments:

Post a Comment

There was an error in this gadget