Friday, March 21, 2014

Selfish – March 22, 2014


My children, you must not be selfish. Many are only self-centered. They always seek for attention and want things their way.

Do not have selfish ambitions and desires but seek My Kingdom and My righteousness first and then will I add all the other things unto you. I know what you need beforehand. I know My plan and purpose. Do not seek earthly treasures out of selfishness, seek treasures in Heaven that will last, that have eternal value and that really matter.

Many only want and want they are never satisfied with anything. Nothing is ever good enough, they are always complaining, never thankful but they always seek for more and better.


Many are selfish because their focus is always on themselves only, not on Me and My Kingdom. I know every heart and all motives. Do not be selfish. Deny yourself, pick up your cross every day and follow Me, My way and do My will and not your own.

No comments:

Post a Comment

There was an error in this gadget