Wednesday, March 12, 2014

Suicide is not an option – March 13, 2014


My children, suicide is not an option. The only option is Me. Call on Me and I will answer. Seek Me until you find Me. I came so that My children can have life and have it more abundantly, not to commit suicide, it is not an option. I have a plan and purpose for everyone.

There is always hope with Me and hope in Me does not disappoint. Those who feel hopeless, who are in despair, must come to Me and I will help them. It is not My will that anyone perish without Me, therefore suicide is not an option.

That is what the devil wants, because he is a liar, a thief and a murderer. He has destroyed many and seeks to destroy even more through suicide. If you fall prey to him and give him a foothold, he will destroy you. Suicide is not an option, resist the devil and he will flee.


My children, those you know who want to commit suicide, give them hope, bring them to Me, pray, intercede for them. There is always hope with Me. I will not disappoint them. I am the only Savior, the only Way, the Truth and the Life. I am the only option for the world, without Me they will be lost for eternity. You all need Me, I love and I do care, suicide is not an option.

)

No comments:

Post a Comment

There was an error in this gadget