Tuesday, March 18, 2014

Surrender – March 19, 2014


My children, you must not only surrender yourselves to Me but also your family, friends and other people. I am able to do the impossible, to work all things out for good according to My will.

Submit yourself therefore to Me and My authority. Let Me be in control and have My way. Deny yourself, pick up your cross every day and follow Me, My way, as I guide and lead you into My perfect will. It is not My will that anyone perish but that all repent to have eternal life even those you are concerned about. Surrender them to Me. I know your heart and heart’s desires. Believe and trust Me, I do not fail. Leave those you surrendered to Me to work on, on your behalf. I am able to change anyone, you are not. I know every heart. Surrender everyone to Me and pray for them. I am able to change them and all for My glory.


Do not let the things of the world get you anxious. Everything that was promised will come in fulfillment at My appointed time. Surrender everything that concerns you to Me and let Me work all things out for good at My time and according to My plan and purpose. I know best. Live a life that is surrendered to Me and you will be in My Peace which surpasses all human understanding.

No comments:

Post a Comment

There was an error in this gadget