Monday, March 3, 2014

The holy and the wicked – March 04, 2014


My children, you live among a wicked generation who does not fear nor revere Me for who I am and for what I am able to do. Mercy time is running out for the wicked and they do not realize it. I am a God of Love but also a Consuming Fire and it will be a terrible thing for the wicked to fall into My Hands. I am alive. I am the only Righteous Judge and the only One who is able to throw into hell.

It is not My will that anyone perish but that all repent to have eternal life but I force no one. Everyone has a free will to choose between good and evil, right and wrong. To accept Me the only Savior of the world or to reject Me. There is no favoritism or discrimination with Me. I know every heart and all motives. No one is able to hide anything from Me.

The one who seeks Me will find Me. I reward those who diligently seek Me.


Be holy for I am holy and I do not change. Without holiness no one will see Me nor enter into Heaven. Stay holy and continue to do what is right because the wicked will continue in his wicked way if he does not repent, turn away, obey and follow Me, My way. The wicked is an abomination to Me and is not pleasing to Me. There will be no mercy for the wicked without true remorseful repentance.

No comments:

Post a Comment

There was an error in this gadget