Thursday, March 20, 2014

The humble and the arrogant – March 21, 2014


My children, you must always be humble and not arrogant. The arrogance of the proud is an abomination to Me and not pleasing nor acceptable to Me. Do not be deceived. Repent of all those things that are not pleasing nor acceptable to Me but an abomination. I know every heart and all motives. I see and I hear everything. Nothing can be hidden from Me.

Be different yourselves, always be humble. Walk in humility not in arrogance. Do to other people what you want them to do to you also. Know that I oppose the proud but the humble I love and I lift them up. They will not be put to shame but the arrogant will.

Do not look at other people. Leave the arrogant to Me. I will repay, vengeance is Mine. I will exalt the humble but the arrogant I will humble at My time and as I wish. I am the righteous Judge.


Many do not know Me for real, that is why they are arrogant and not humble. If you really know Me you will not be arrogant but always be humble and live in humility. You will be submissive to Me and not disobedient. You will honor, fear and revere Me for who I really am and not who you think who I am. Therefore always be humble, and do not be arrogant.

No comments:

Post a Comment

There was an error in this gadget