Monday, March 24, 2014

They do not know Me – March 25, 2014


My children, those who are still of the world are lost because they do not have true knowledge of Me for who I really am and for what I am able to do.

You are all still in the world but not of it. My children must be separated and not conform to the world again, then you are in enmity with Me and not pleasing to Me. You cannot love the world and its pleasures more than Me. You must choose or bear the consequences. You belong to Me and not to yourselves anymore. I paid the ultimate price out of love on the Cross with My Blood for all but not everybody wants to accept Me as their Savior because they do not know Me for real. They only heard or read about Me.

The one who diligently seeks Me will find Me. If you want to know more about Me, ask Me. You must be willing and determined to get to know Me, to seek Me. I am alive. I reward those who diligently seek Me. I reveal Myself as I wish and at My time. I am always faithful.


Be persistent, keep seeking and do not lose hope or give up. Get to know Me for real. You will not be disappointed. There is no favoritism or discrimination with Me. If you seek Me you will find Me and get to know Me for real for who I really am and for what I am able to do. 

No comments:

Post a Comment

There was an error in this gadget