Tuesday, March 4, 2014

Wait – March 05, 2014


My children, you must wait on Me to guide and lead you to be able to be in My perfect will and to do My will in My Kingdom and not your own. I know My plan and purpose and will work out all things for good at My time. There is an appointed time for everything. Nothing is out of My control. My time is not your time, My thoughts are not your thoughts and My ways are not your ways. Yield totally to Me, put all your hope and trust in Me and do not lean on your own understanding because things will not work out the way that you want or think, but My promises do not fail.  

Be patient and wait on Me. Do not try to go ahead of Me. I go ahead of you, to show you the way, to make the crooked places straight, the rough places smooth and to open doors for you at My time. Some try to go ahead of Me instead of waiting and following Me one step at a time. They are not patient enough. You will learn patience and obedience through much suffering. Be more patient and wait on Me.


Others wait too long, they procrastinate when I speak to them. They lag behind because they do not do as I tell them. Submit to Me and My authority and let Me be in control. Be attentive, listen, obey and follow Me one step at a time.

No comments:

Post a Comment

There was an error in this gadget