Monday, March 17, 2014

Wake up – March 18, 2014


My children, sadly many are lulled asleep by the devil, they do not even realize it. They must wake up now before it might be too late. There will be no mercy without true remorseful repentance. I called many but few answer to My call. Many are still fast asleep and must wake up now while there is still time because mercy time is running out.

Focus on your own walk with Me and do not look at other people. Many of them are fast asleep, they do not see nor do they hear but those who have ears to hear will hear and will be awake, busy doing My will in My Kingdom. Everyone will give account for themselves and will not be able to blame another. I am the righteous Judge who knows every heart and all motives. I will reward each one for what they have done.


Do not be lulled asleep yourself, wake up, repent and seek to do My will in My Kingdom. Not everyone who says to Me Lord, Lord will enter into Heaven nor will they see Me. I will say to many in that day, go away I never knew you, you who work unrighteousness. It is because they allowed the devil to lull them asleep. If they do not wake up now and repent they will perish. It is not My will that anyone perish but many are still fast asleep that is why I warn, try to wake them up from their slumber because I love and I care. Only the truth will wake those who are lulled asleep up, not lies. Lies will keep them in a stage of stupor, blinded to the truth. Seek truth for yourself from Me. Let no one deceive and lull you asleep by lies. Truth sets free not lies. Wake up and seek the truth from Me. My Spirit of truth will guide each one into all truth and no one else.

No comments:

Post a Comment

There was an error in this gadget