Sunday, April 6, 2014

Ask Me who knows – April 07, 2014


My children, you can ask Me anything and about everything because I know all things. I am Omnipotent. I know the end from the beginning. Nothing is new to Me or hidden from Me.

Many lean on their own understanding, not willing to ask Me who knows everything and to trust Me to reveal the truth to them. If you need wisdom, ask Me. I give generously and without reproach. Believe and trust Me then you will receive and do not doubt Me. There is no favoritism or discrimination with Me. Many are too full of themselves, too prideful to ask wisdom from Me. I know every heart and all motives.

That is why they are wise in their own eyes, not willing to ask Me who knows everything. Many predict things because they lean on their own understanding instead of asking Me for the truth. I reveal mysteries as I wish, new and hidden things. People only pretend that they know much, but they don’t. Let no one deceive you, ask Me who knows all things, believe and trust Me.


At My appointed time, everything that was predicted beforehand will come in fulfillment. My promises do not fail. I am always trustworthy and faithful. I do not fail. I am in full control. Ask Me who knows.

No comments:

Post a Comment

There was an error in this gadget