Thursday, April 24, 2014

Be in My perfect peace – April 25, 2014


My children, you can always be in My perfect peace which surpasses all human understanding. Be faithful to Me and My Kingdom and put all your hope and trust in Me and in no one else. I do not fail and I do not disappoint. I love and I care for My beloved children.

Be steadfast, trust Me for who I am and for what I am able to do in any situation and in all circumstances. My Hand is not too short to help. Be in My perfect peace, trusting your Abba Father who is able to do what is impossible with people. I will work all things out for good for those who love Me, who are called according to My plan and purpose in My everlasting Kingdom. I will not let you down. I will see you through. Be in My perfect peace.


Do not fear your enemies, they are also My enemies. Vengeance is Mine and I will repay. I know every heart and all motives. If I am for you who can be against you? No weapon formed against you will prosper and every one that comes against you, you will refute in My Name because your vindication is from Me. Be in My perfect peace. I am for you and not against you.

No comments:

Post a Comment

There was an error in this gadget