Friday, April 25, 2014

Be patient – April 26, 2014


My children, you must be patient when you want to follow Me, My way. Take only one step at a time as I guide and lead you to do My will. I go before you to show you My way. Do not lag behind nor try to go ahead of Me, but wait patiently on Me. Follow Me, I know the road ahead of you. You will also have many obstacles along the way, but be patient and endure. I will make the crooked places straight, the rough places smooth and I will open doors for you at My time, according to My plan and purpose. Trust Me and be patient. My time is not your time, My ways are not your ways and My thoughts are not your thoughts. Let My will be done. I will work all things out for good. I do not fail.

Remember how much patience I had and still have with you to change you into My likeness. Therefore be patient with other people also. You are not all mature yet, some are still growing to spiritual maturity in their walk with Me and others will not reach maturity. Be patient and pray for one another.


All those who endure will go through much tribulation before they enter into Heaven. You will be hated, persecuted and some killed for Me and My Kingdom but great will your reward be in Heaven if you patiently endure until the end. 

No comments:

Post a Comment

There was an error in this gadget