Thursday, April 3, 2014

Desires – April 04, 2014


My children, many only have the wrong desires, they do not have any desire for Me at all but only for the things of the world. I know every heart and all motives. That is why so many are in enmity with Me. They are lovers of earthly treasures and pleasures but not lovers of Me and My Kingdom. I am not their first love. They desire the same things as that of the rest of the world, that is not pleasing or acceptable to Me. There is no difference in their desires.

Your desire must be for Me and My Kingdom to do My will and do not pretend. Many only pretend, they play with their end destiny because they are just not serious. There is a way that seems right but its end leads to destruction and many are on that wrong way to destruction, if they do not wake up, repent and desire the right things in life, the things that really matter and which have eternal value. Life is all about Me and My everlasting Kingdom and nothing else. Do not desire the wrong things.


Desire, seek Me, My Kingdom and My righteousness first and then will I add all the other things unto you. Desire the right things or you will perish in your lustful desires of the flesh. The flesh cannot please Me. Desire Me above everything else to be worthy of Me. Do not gratify the lustful desires of your flesh. Desire Me, My will and not your own then will I give you your heart’s desires.

No comments:

Post a Comment

There was an error in this gadget