Sunday, April 20, 2014

Different – April 21, 2014


Many of My children are not different from the rest of the world. They blend in with the world. They look and talk like the world, go to the same places, enjoy the same pleasures and still they think that they are pleasing to Me, while they are not. They are deceived, in darkness, lulled asleep by the devil.

Be awake, be different, separated from the rest of the world. You are still in the world but not of it. I paid the ultimate price on the Cross with My Blood for you. You do not belong to yourselves any longer, but to Me. You are My Temple, My Spirit dwells in you. You must be like Me, holy. I do not change, you must all change, become like Me, or you will not see Me nor enter into Heaven. Do not resist or grieve My Spirit like so many do. I will not strive with anyone forever.

It is a decision that you must make, to be different and separated. You must choose Me or the world. You cannot love Me and the world, then you are in enmity with Me. You cannot conform to the world. You must be Light and not be darkness yourself, then you only deceive yourself.


If you want to be different, separated from the rest of the world, you will pay a price. You will be hated, persecuted and some killed for Me and My Kingdom. Bear it all and endure, for great will your reward be in Heaven if you endure until the end. 

No comments:

Post a Comment

There was an error in this gadget