Wednesday, April 30, 2014

Do not look back – May 01, 2014


Many of you My children, keep looking back and that is why you do not follow Me and progress. Stop looking back and follow Me, move forward with Me as I guide and lead you. I go ahead of you, to make the crooked places straight, the rough places smooth and open doors for you. You can trust Me. I will work all things out for good at My time, according to My plan and purpose. I will not fail you. Trust Me and follow Me in faith and not by sight. Your faith will be tested along the way.


Those who continue to look back, will not progress at all, but stagnate, and lag behind. It is your own choice if you want to progress or keep looking back. You cannot change what is behind you, your past, yesterday is over and you cannot change anything about it. Decide today to start anew, come and follow Me, My way. You will not regret it, nor be disappointed. I know the road ahead. I will guide and lead you if you are willing to follow Me. Take only one day at a time. Do not lag behind or try to go ahead of Me. Keep your focus on Me and Follow Me, one step at a time as I go ahead of you. I know all the obstacles and you are able to overcome and to be victorious but then you must be willing to move forward with Me and do not look back or retreat. Stay on course, follow Me as I lead you along the narrow Way.

No comments:

Post a Comment

There was an error in this gadget