Tuesday, April 8, 2014

Encouragement – April 09, 2014


My children, be encouraged and do not be discouraged. There is always hope with Me and hope in Me does not disappoint. Believe and trust Me for who I am and for what I am able to do. Nothing is too hard for Me to accomplish. I am able to do what is impossible with people. Do not limit or restrict Me because of your lack of faith. Believe and trust Me, not fallible men and women, then you will surely be disappointed and be discouraged. I do not fail and I do not change. Follow Me, one step at a time, as I guide and lead you. I go before you. I will work all things out for good at My appointed time. Do not lose focus or perspective. Be steadfast and continue to do My will.


The devil will always try his utmost best to get My children to lose hope so that they can give up on Me. Do not fall prey to him and give him no foothold, but resist him and he will flee. Do not give discouragement or hopelessness any foothold, do not let it get a stronghold in you. Get rid of all negativity and put all your hope and trust in Me your Abba Father who is better than any earthly father can be. I will not disappoint you, My beloved children and I will not abandon you, you are never alone, I am always with you. I will never leave you nor forsake you. If I am for you, who can be against you? In the world you will have much tribulation but do not be discouraged or lose hope. I overcame the world and you are able to overcome also. Victory is assured in Me.


No comments:

Post a Comment

There was an error in this gadget