Friday, April 4, 2014

Faithful and obedient – April 05, 2014


My children, you must be faithful and obedient to Me and My Kingdom until the very end. The one who withdraws is not pleasing to Me. I will reward each one according to your own works and deeds. Do not look at other people but focus on your own faithfulness and obedience to Me and My Kingdom. You are all ever before Me, nothing is hidden from Me and I know every heart and all motives. The motives of many are not pure, they are not faithful and obedient to Me and My Kingdom.

Many were faithful and obedient but then they became unfaithful and disobedient. They must repent before it might be too late and do My will again and not their own or that of other people. I must be pleased with you. Not everyone who says to Me Lord, Lord will see Me nor enter into Heaven. Let no one deceive you or deceive yourself. My will be done and I force no one to do My will. You must decide  and be willing to be faithful and obedient to Me and do not allow anyone to hinder or stop you from doing My will in My Kingdom. You will not be disappointed but the unfaithful and disobedient will be disappointed and only have themselves to blame if they do not repent in time.


Follow My perfect example of faithfulness and obedience. If you really love Me you will be faithful and obedient to Me and My Kingdom. You will pay a price. You will be hated, persecuted and some killed because of your faithfulness and obedience to Me and My Kingdom but great will your reward be in Heaven if you endure and stay faithful and obedient even unto death. Be faithful and obedient to Me. I will not fail or disappoint you.

No comments:

Post a Comment

There was an error in this gadget