Wednesday, April 16, 2014

Faithful even in the least – April 17, 2014


Some of My children are always faithful, even in the little things as with the bigger things as I ask from them to accomplish for Me in My Kingdom. No task is too small or too big. I know their willingness to do My will.

Continue eagerly, to be faithful to Me and My Kingdom until the very end. Do not allow anyone to hinder, distract or stop you from being My faithful servant even in the little and smallest things then I can entrust you with more. 

Do not think that I do not know your situation or circumstances. I am well aware of everything, nothing is hidden from Me. You are ever before Me, trust Me and I will work all things out for good.

Do My works as I guide and lead you. My will be done. It will not be in vain. I will reward each one for their own deeds and works of obedience and faithfulness to Me and My Kingdom.


Many will come against you if you want to be My willing and faithful servant. You will be hated, persecuted and some killed for Me and My everlasting Kingdom but great will your reward be in Heaven. Be My willing and faithful servant until the very end even onto death. Fear no one but Me. I am always with you, I will never leave you nor forsake you. If I am for you, who can be against you?

No comments:

Post a Comment

There was an error in this gadget