Tuesday, April 29, 2014

Follow Me only – April 30, 2014


My children, who do you follow? You must decide for yourself, who you want to follow, Me or other people? You cannot follow Me and other people at the same time. You must follow Me only. That is why many are deceived and in darkness because they follow after other people and not after Me whom it is all about. You must follow Me alone.

Many are following after those I warned them against. They led them astray from Me and they will give account to Me, the righteous Judge. I know every heart and all motives. Their motives are not pure, it is for their own gain and glory and benefit that is why they do it. It is not because of Me and My everlasting Kingdom. They are building their own earthly kingdoms that will be destroyed, only My Kingdom will last for eternity.


Do not allow anyone to deceive and lead you astray from Me. Run away from all strangers and follow Me only, or you will reach the wrong destiny in the end and perish. There is a way that seems right but its end leads to destruction. Many are on the broad way to destruction because they do not listen, obey and follow Me only. I am the only Way, the Truth and the Life. I do not share My glory with anyone else. Follow Me only, that is the only Way to reach the right destiny in the end.

No comments:

Post a Comment

There was an error in this gadget