Monday, April 21, 2014

I do not change – April 22, 2014


I do not change My children, and I am no man that I will lie. I am better than any earthly father can be. Believe and trust Me for who I really am, not who you think or believe who I am. I am able to do what is impossible with people in any situation and in all circumstances. I still do wonders, miracles and give signs because I do not change. Believe and trust Me and do not doubt.

Do not limit or restrict Me because of disbelief. I know every heart. Repent, put all your hope and trust in Me. I do not fail or change. My Hand is not too short to help. Many do not believe or trust Me because they do not know Me. I work all things out for good for those who love Me who have been called according to My plan and purpose to do My will in My Kingdom.


My Gifts and My calling are irrevocable, because I do not change My mind like people do. That is why men and women are fallible, not trustworthy. They change all the time. I stay the same, yesterday, today and will be forever because I do not change. Trust Me.

No comments:

Post a Comment

There was an error in this gadget