Monday, April 14, 2014

I do not fail – April 15, 2014


My children, I do not fail, I am the same yesterday, today and will be forever, I do not change. Trust Me for who I am and for what I am able to do. I work all things out for good at My time.

You can rely on Me, I am trustworthy and no man that I will lie. I am better than any earthly father can be. I am always with you.  I will never leave you nor forsake you. I do not abandon or fail My own. I love and I do care.

People fail one another, then they are very disappointed. Therefore only put your hope and trust in Me and not in fallible men and women. I do not fail or disappoint. Trust Me and follow Me, one step at a time. I go before you. I will make the crooked places straight, the rough places smooth and open doors for you at My time and according to My plan and purpose.


Do not stray and fail Me, but stay with Me. Be faithful and trustworthy to Me and My Kingdom until the very end. Many are not, they failed Me. They love the world and other people more than Me. I know every heart and all motives. They must repent, return to Me, make Me their first love again or they will perish. I will not cast away anyone who comes to Me humbly with a repented heart. I do not fail. Come and do not delay, time is running out.

No comments:

Post a Comment

There was an error in this gadget