Wednesday, April 2, 2014

I go before you – April 03, 2014


My children, I am always with you, I go before you. Do not be anxious. I will never leave you nor forsake you. Keep your focus on Me and follow Me as I guide and lead you, one step at a time. Do not lag behind or try to go before Me.

There will be obstacles along the way, that is why I go before you. I will make the crooked places straight and the rough places smooth. I will open doors for you at My time, according to My plan and purpose so that I can be glorified. Believe and trust Me and do not doubt. I do not fail My beloved children. I work all things out for good according to My will.

Do not look around or put your hope and trust in fallible men and women but in Me and follow Me, My way. Few follow Me, many only pretend and still they think that I am pleased with them while I am not.


You must willingly submit to Me and My authority and let Me have My way. Deny yourself, pick up your cross every day and follow Me, My way. I go before you.

No comments:

Post a Comment

There was an error in this gadget