Saturday, April 5, 2014

In the end – April 06, 2014


My children, sadly many will be very disappointed in the end and will bear the consequences if they keep on rejecting Me now and refuse to accept Me, as their Savior. I force no one. Now is mercy time and there will be no mercy without true remorseful repentance in the end. Although it is not My will that anyone perish but that all repent to have eternal life. Each one has a free will and must choose for themselves life or death.

Each one will give account for your own deeds and works in the end. No one will be able to blame another because you are all ever before Me. I see and I hear everything. Nothing can be hidden from Me.

In the end of each one’s journey, you will either enter into Heaven or be refused. I am the Narrow Door who will allow you entrance or not. The Door is narrow, strive hard to enter because many will try but will not be able in the end, they will not be found worthy.

Focus on your own walk and relationship with Me. Not everyone who says to Me Lord, Lord will enter into Heaven or see Me. Many are not serious, I know every heart and all motives. Follow Me willingly on the narrow road because the broad road leads to destruction and many are on it and will only have themselves to blame in the end.


The Door is still open if you are alive. I call many, but few answered to My call. What will it profit anyone if they gain many things in life but do not have Me as their Savior, King, Lord and Master in the end, it will be all in vain. Seek Me above everything and you will live, refuse and you will perish in the end.

No comments:

Post a Comment

There was an error in this gadget