Monday, April 7, 2014

Kingship – April 08, 2014


My children, I am King, Lord and Master and in full control. Nothing is out of My control. I am Omnipotent, I Reign by My Great Power and Glory. All Authority in Heaven and on earth belongs to Me. I am who I said I am, the Alpha and the Omega, the Beginning and the End, the First and the Last, the One who is, who was, and who is to come, the Almighty. I am the only Savior of the world, without Me there is and will be no salvation, only death and wrath.

Many disown Me because they do not know Me for who I really am. If they know Me, they will fear and revere Me for who I really am and for what I am able to do. I am the righteous Judge who judges righteously. I am the only One who is able to throw into hell, therefore fear, revere and honor Me for who I am and not for who you might think or believe who I am.


Get to know Me for real. Share in My Kingship. I am King, My Kingdom belongs to My beloved children also, they are part of My everlasting Kingdom that is not of the world. They are part of Me. I am their King and in control. I live in the hearts of My beloved children by My Spirit. I guide and lead them. They do not belong to themselves anymore but to Me. I paid the ultimate price out of love on the Cross for all but not everybody is willing or wants to accept My Kingship. I force no one. It is everyone’s own choice but those who deny My Kingship will bear the consequences. There will be no mercy without true remorseful repentance. It is not My will that anyone perish but that all repent to have eternal life. I am the only Messiah of the world. The one who seeks Me will find Me. I am alive. The Kingship is Mine.

No comments:

Post a Comment

There was an error in this gadget