Sunday, April 27, 2014

Lawlessness will increase – April 28, 2014


My children, lawlessness amongst you will increase because of this wicked generation that loves darkness more than light because of their evil deeds. You yourself must be different. You must be light and not darkness. Separate yourself from all lawlessness or you will perish. Not everyone who says to Me Lord, Lord will see Me nor enter into Heaven. I will say to many in that day go away from Me, your workers of lawlessness.

Those who continue in their lawlessness will perish if they do not repent in time. There will be no mercy without true remorseful repentance. I know every heart and nothing can be hidden from Me.

Some continue in lawlessness because they do not know Me for real. They have no fear or reverence for Me for who I am and for what I am able to do. I am able to throw into hell and no one else. I am the righteous Judge.


I have one standard of truth and righteousness for all and not just for some like so many want to believe and think because they are deceived by lies. I hate lawlessness, it is an abomination to Me and not acceptable nor pleasing to Me. If you really love Me you will not be lawless but will seek for My approval and to be pleasing to Me. Be blameless and righteous, not lawless and wicked.

No comments:

Post a Comment

There was an error in this gadget