Tuesday, April 1, 2014

Lost without Me – April 02, 2014


My children, many are still lost because they are without Me. I am the only Way, the Truth and the Life besides Me there is none and will never be. There is much deception leading people to believe that there are many other ways apart from Me. That is a lie. Do not be deceived and do not fall prey to the devil’s lies yourselves. Be vigilant, watch and pray and seek the truth for yourselves from Me.

Many are deceived, in darkness and they do not even know it. It is because they do not know Me for real for themselves. They only know about Me, what they read and heard from other people, strangers who led them astray from Me. I am the One you must listen to, obey and follow and no one else. Without Me you are lost. There is no other Way.

Without Me you can do nothing. I am the One who guides and leads you My way, to do My will in My Kingdom. Therefore you must yield all the time to Me, My Spirit in you. Listen and do what I tell you. Do not be a hearer only but a doer also, or you only deceive yourself. Do not resist or grieve Me, My Spirit in you. Yield and do what I want, My will.


Deny yourself, pick up your cross every day and follow Me, My way as I guide and lead you. Do not lag behind or try to go ahead of Me. Yield and follow Me, one step at a time. I go ahead of you, without following Me you will be lost and in darkness because I am the Light.

No comments:

Post a Comment

There was an error in this gadget