Saturday, April 19, 2014

Many excuses – April 20, 2014


My children, I called many, but they have too many excuses why they do not accept Me as their Savior, Messiah. I love and I care for all and it is not My will that anyone perish but that all repent to have eternal life, but I force no one. There is no favoritism or any discrimination with Me. Each one must decide, make a choice and seek Me for themselves. I am alive. I reward those who diligently seek Me.

There will come a time when it will be too late for those who continue to refuse to seek Me, whom life is all about. There is none like Me and will never be. Many are deceived but will have no excuses because the one who seeks Me, will find Me. I know every heart and all motives. There will be no mercy without true remorseful repentance.

Many have many excuses, why they cannot follow Me, My Way and do My will in My everlasting Kingdom, but there is no other way than to follow Me as I guide and lead. There is a way that seems right but its end leads to destruction. Sadly many are on the wrong way because of their many excuses, but will only have themselves to blame in the end, if they do not repent and follow Me, My way in time.


I call many more, who will but answer to My call without any excuses? I will not disappoint the one who answers to My call, but I will also not strive with anyone forever, because of all their many excuses. Do not let the Door close, then it will be forever too late.

No comments:

Post a Comment

There was an error in this gadget