Friday, April 11, 2014

My will always – April 12, 2014


My children, you must seek My will always in everything, My perfect will. Therefore willfully submit to Me and My authority, let Me be in control. I will work all things out for good according to My will, My plan and purpose. Trust Me. I am for you and not against you. My will for you is the best. I know best. Let Me have My way.

Each one who is willing, will learn obedience to Me through much suffering. You must decide and bear the consequences. You will pay a price for obeying Me, to do My will always and not your own or that of other people. You will be hated, persecuted and some killed for Me and My Kingdom, but great will your reward be in Heaven, if you endure. Fear no one but Me.


Deny yourself, pick up your cross every day and follow Me, My way, that is My will for each one of My children. I force no one. I will guide and lead the willing, one step at a time, into My perfect will. Do not resist or grieve My Spirit. Yield, listen, obey and follow Me, I go ahead of you.

No comments:

Post a Comment

There was an error in this gadget