Thursday, April 17, 2014

Seek to know Me – April 18, 2014


My children, if you are willing to get to know Me for real, you will, but you must seek Me with all your heart until you find Me. I am always faithful and trustworthy. There is no favoritism or discrimination with Me. I reward those who diligently seek Me, but many are not willing. Others are satisfied with what they know about Me only, by reading and hearing from other people but not from Me Myself. They do not know Me for real. I am not alive to many. They do not have true knowledge of Me and no personal relationship with Me. Sadly I am a Stranger to many.

Nothing else is more important and of more value than to know Me your only Savior, for real. But it is up to each and every one to seek Me. Nobody else can do it for you. Your relationship with Me is your own responsibility. If you really seek Me, you will find Me.


Many will be disappointed in that day when I say to them: Go away I never knew you, you who work iniquity. What will I say to you? That really matters. Seek to know Me more and better for yourself. Work on our relationship and do not leave your responsibility to somebody else who might not even know Me for real themselves. Let no one deceive you and take your crown.

No comments:

Post a Comment

There was an error in this gadget