Saturday, April 12, 2014

Sing praises to Me – April 13, 2014


My children, sing praises to Me for how great and wonderful I am. Do not allow your situation or circumstances, and your sufferings to take your praises away from Me. Sing praises to Me through it all. Victory is assured in Me. I am able to do the impossible in any situation and in all circumstances. Do not allow anything or anyone to take your joy in Me. Sing praises to Me. Exalt My Holy Name.

Do not allow the devil to steal from you and lie to you. Take back what he has stolen from you. Shut the door of despair on him and all his lies. Give him no foothold, but resist him and he will flee. He does not want you to sing praises to Me, to be joyful. Do not fall prey to him. Shout aloud and sing praises to your King. I am alive, I am Omnipotent and I Reign by My Great Power and Glory. Glorify Me for who I am and for what I am able to do. Sing praises to Me, let your joy be full in Me.


You will all go through much tribulation in life before you enter into Heaven. Rejoice and be glad in Me. I am always with you. I will never leave you nor forsake you. I help, sustain and strengthen you along the way. Sing praises to Me all the way. Your King is coming at the appointed time, always be ready.

No comments:

Post a Comment

There was an error in this gadget