Sunday, April 13, 2014

Stay focused on Me, My plan and purpose – April 14, 2014


My children, stay focused on Me, My plan and purpose then you will do My will in My everlasting Kingdom and be pleasing to Me.  

Many lose focus too easily, they get sidetracked, hindered all the time because they lost their focus on Me, My plan and purpose for them. There focus is more on all the other things but not on that which is important.

All the other things will perish, they have no eternal value. Seek therefore the things above that have eternal value and that will last for eternity. Seek treasures in Heaven not earthly treasures like the rest of the world. Be different and keep perspective of what life is really about, knowing Me and to be pleasing to Me. Also to reach the right destiny at the end of your journey or it would be all in vain.


Do not lose focus then you will go off course. My will be done, not your will or that of other people. The devil will always try his utmost best to get you to lose focus and to go off course. Do not fall prey to him. He will always try to distract, hinder and stop you from doing My will, give him no foothold. Be steadfast, deliberately stay focused on Me and My Kingdom and not on other things, then you will fulfill My plan and purpose. 

No comments:

Post a Comment

There was an error in this gadget