Thursday, April 10, 2014

The difference – April 11, 2014


My children, the difference between those who only know about Me and My real children is their own personal relationship with Me. I am real and alive to them. They know Me and I know them.

Do not be satisfied with only knowing about Me but get to know Me for real. My sheep hear My voice, they listen to Me and they follow Me only, they run away from all strangers, that is the difference.

Run away and run to Me. Seek Me until you find Me. Draw near to Me and I will draw near to you also, and I will reveal Myself to you as I wish. There is no favoritism or discrimination with Me. Do not let the devil and other people lie to you. Do not be deceived and do not stay deceived.


If you diligently seek Me you will find Me. Work on your relationship with Me daily. Be persistent and do not lose hope or give up, but keep seeking. Show Me that you really love Me.  Do not be satisfied with what you know about Me already but seek more of Me. Work on our relationship, nobody else can do it for you. You will not be disappointed. I reward those who diligently seek Me, that is the difference.

No comments:

Post a Comment

There was an error in this gadget