Saturday, April 26, 2014

They use My Name in vain - April 27, 2014


My children, many vainly use My Name for their own benefit, others use it as a curse word and that is not acceptable nor pleasing to Me. It is because they do not know Me for real, they have no fear or reverence for Me. They do not have true knowledge of Me, for who I really am, and for what I am able to do. I am the only One who is able to throw into hell. Do not use My Name in vain.

There is Power in My Name, the Name above all over names. Honor Me for who I am.

Those who use My Name in vain are foolish. I will not leave them unpunished. There will be no mercy without true remorseful repentance. My Name is to be honored and glorified, not to be misused. I know every heart and all motives.


Many misuse My Name for their own glory and gain and still they think that I am pleased with them but I am not. They must repent before it might be too late. I do not share My Glory with anyone.  Those who are guilty of misusing My Name will give account and bear the consequences. Let no one deceive you to misuse My Name.

No comments:

Post a Comment

There was an error in this gadget