Monday, April 28, 2014

Unstable - April 29, 2014


My children, do not let those who are unstable in their walk with Me, hinder or distract you from doing My will. If anyone needs wisdom they can ask of Me, there is no favoritism or discrimination with Me. I give generously to everyone and without any reproach. Many do not ask of Me therefore they do not receive. They rather follow their own minds or listen to other people, that is why they are double minded and unstable in their walk with Me. Such people are not pleasing to Me although they believe and think that they are. I know every heart and all motives.

Those who do not know Me for real they are unstable, because they do not believe and trust Me for who I am and for what I am able to do. They lean on their own understanding. They limit and restrict Me because they are double minded and unstable, full of doubt. It is because they do not seek Me for themselves. They only know about Me from what they read and hear from other people. They run after fallible men and women, their doctrines and teachings, but they refuse to come to Me to receive the truth. It is because they have no real personal relationship with Me.


You can be stable in your walk with Me, if you are willing. The one who seeks Me, will find Me. I am always available and faithful. I reward those who diligently seek Me. If you draw near to Me, I will draw near to you also. Do not continue to be unstable in your walk with Me, then you will surely be disappointed and only have yourself to blame. I am alive. Seek the truth from Me for yourself. Fix your sight on Me, be stable and unmovable.

No comments:

Post a Comment

There was an error in this gadget