Tuesday, April 22, 2014

You must decide – April 23, 2014


My children, you must decide whom you want to serve and do not pretend. I know every heart. You must choose and take a stand for yourself. You cannot serve two Masters. You will love the one and hate the other and you will be devoted to the one and despise the other. No one can serve Me and another. Then you are in hostility towards Me. I am jealous for My children. You must decide for yourself, nobody else can do it for you because you will bear the consequences for your decision. Who will you serve?

The reason why many do not serve Me with all their heart, is because they do not know Me for real. They have no true knowledge of Me. Therefore they do not fear or revere Me for who I really am and for what I am able to do. I am the only One who is able to throw into hell. I am the righteous Judge who is fair and judges righteously. Therefore fear Me and serve Me alone in all truth and righteousness. Be faithful to Me and My everlasting Kingdom. Be like Me holy or you will not see Me nor enter into Heaven.

If you want to serve Me, listen, obey and follow Me as I guide and lead you. Yield to My Spirit and do not resist or grieve My Spirit. Submit to Me and My authority. Deny yourself, pick up your cross every day and follow Me. Serve Me as your Lord, King and Master.

No comments:

Post a Comment

There was an error in this gadget