Wednesday, May 21, 2014

A clear separation – May 22, 2014


My children, there will be a clear separation between those who are for Me, who stand out for Me, who really love Me and those who are against Me, who try to hide, who love the world more than Me. I know every heart and all motives. If you are not for Me then you are against Me.

Many are in enmity with Me, they blend in with the rest of the world. They love the world more than Me. They think that I am pleased with them, but I am not. They are deceived and lulled asleep by the devil. They must wake up, repent and separate themselves to Me and My Kingdom before it might be too late.

The separation will be obvious, for all to see. Those who have ears to hear will hear. Separate yourself now, listen, obey and follow Me and no one else. My sheep hear My voice, they listen and follow Me. I will separate My sheep from those who only pretend to be My sheep, but they do not belong to My flock. I know My own and they know Me. There will be a clear separation. I will tend My sheep and lead them to good pastures, I am their Good Shepherd.

No comments:

Post a Comment

There was an error in this gadget