Friday, May 9, 2014

Be always ready – May 10, 2014


My children, you must be always ready, because you never know when it might be your time. Even today many will die suddenly, unexpectedly and sadly many without knowing Me. It is not My will that anyone perish but that all repent to have eternal life.

Each and everyone must choose and make sure that they get to know Me before it might be forever too late. I am the only Savior of the world, without Me there is no hope and no eternity in Heaven. Let no one deceive you with empty promises. Get to know Me for real. There will be no mercy without true remorseful repentance.

I am the only One who will allow you entrance into Heaven or refuse you. I am the Narrow Door. Will you be ready, found worthy, if it is your time today? Therefore be always ready and worthy to enter through the Narrow Door, for many will try, but will not be able. I warn because I love and I care.


The devil has deceived many, he lulled them asleep, they are fast asleep, not knowing the time. They must wake up and make sure with Me that they are pleasing and worthy because not everyone who says to Me Lord, Lord will see Me or enter into Heaven. Be holy for I am holy and I do not change. You must all change, be like Me, holy. I will come like a thief in the night, when you least expect Me, be always ready.

No comments:

Post a Comment

There was an error in this gadget