Monday, May 26, 2014

Be salt – May 27, 2014


My children, you are the salt of the earth, you must be salt. Many are not, they have lost their saltiness, they have no flavor, they have become tasteless, like the rest of the world. No difference at all. They blend in with the rest of the world.

I know every heart and all motives. I see and I hear everything. Nothing can be hidden from Me like so many want to believe and think because they are deceived, they love lies and not the truth. The truth is the salt of the earth, if you have lost your saltiness, you are of no value for My Kingdom.

Everyone who is willing will be salted with fire, so that you can be the salt of the earth, useful for My Kingdom. You will be purged and purified like silver to become pure, without any blemish, like pure silver, useful and valuable.


Be salt, preserve your own lives and the lives of others. Season the world. Do not be without taste and flavor, then you are of no use for My Kingdom. 

No comments:

Post a Comment

There was an error in this gadget