Monday, May 19, 2014

Between us – May 20, 2014


My children, nothing in the world must come between us, Me and you. Your relationship and your daily walk with Me is all that matters, that is important. Nothing else must be more important, or come between us. You must work hard on our relationship every day, get to know Me more and better, nobody else can do it for you, it is all between us. You will not be able to blame anyone but yourself.

Many love the world, the things of the world more than Me. I am not their first love anymore. I know every heart. The love of many has grown cold towards Me. Their relationship and walk with Me is not the same that it used to be.

Separate yourself from those people and those things that have come between us, that which you love more than Me. Seek Me and do My will in My everlasting Kingdom to be pleasing to Me. Life is all about Me and My Kingdom, the only Kingdom that will last for eternity. Do not neglect your duty in My Kingdom, it is all between us, Me and you, My plan and purpose must be done. I force no one. Show Me that you really love and care for Me and My Kingdom by your obedience and faithfulness.


Repent, get your priorities right, so that nothing will separate and come between us, or it will be all in vain. Seek My Kingdom and My Righteousness first, then will I add all the other things unto you, according to My plan and purpose.

No comments:

Post a Comment

There was an error in this gadget