Wednesday, May 28, 2014

Continue, do not stop – May 29, 2014


My children, everyone has been called for My plan and purpose only, to do My will in My everlasting Kingdom. You must therefore submit to Me and My authority. Be willing and determined to do My will until the very end. You must continue, and do not stop, withdraw from Me or My Kingdom, or it will be all in vain and you will be very disappointed.

The devil will always try his utmost to get you to stop, to withdraw from Me and My Kingdom but be steadfast and give him no foothold and do not fall prey to him. Many started good but they stopped, withdrew from Me and My Kingdom. They must repent, come back and continue to do My will, My plan and purpose, or it will be all in vain and too late. My calling and gifts are irrevocable. I will hold each one accountable for their deeds, good or bad. I will reward the faithful and obedient at the end, their reward is with Me in Heaven.


Therefore endure all hardships. You will enter into Heaven through much tribulation but I am always with you to help and to sustain you. I will never leave you nor forsake you. The end will be worth it, if you bear it all for Me and My Kingdom. I will not disappoint you. Be My faithful and obedient children until the end. You must continue, do not stop or give up on Me and My Kingdom at all.

No comments:

Post a Comment

There was an error in this gadget