Wednesday, May 7, 2014

Do not go against My Spirit – May 08, 2014


My children, each one of you must be led by Me, My Spirit in you. Therefore do not go against My Spirit, but yield and obey Me. Submit willfully to Me and My authority. Deny yourself, pick up your cross every day and follow Me, My way, as I guide and lead you to do My will in My everlasting Kingdom. Yield to My guidance and leading all the time to be in My perfect will. Listen and wait on Me. You cannot go where I did not send you, but be willing to go and do what I command you. Let Me be in control and I will work out all things for good.

Be like the wind, you do not know where it comes from and where it is going but it is blowing and moving all over the world. I am not limited or restricted. I do as I wish. I build My Kingdom, the only Kingdom that will last for eternity. You can be part of building My Kingdom but then you must be willing.


Do not resist or grieve My Spirit but yield and cooperate, be faithful and obedient. Do not stay in your own comfort zones, be willing to go wherever I send you to do My will in My everlasting Kingdom. Changes are necessary, be led by My Spirit every step of the way.

No comments:

Post a Comment

There was an error in this gadget