Thursday, May 1, 2014

Draw near to Me – May 02, 2014


Draw near to Me, My children, then I will draw near to you also. Do not let the devil lie to you. There is no favoritism or discrimination with Me. The one who draws near to Me, I will certainly draw near to Him also, and I will reveal Myself as I wish. I reward those who diligently seek Me.

Let nothing hinder and distract you. Get rid of all the distractions and draw near to Me. I will not disappoint you. I love and I care for you. I am for you and not against you.

Spend time with Me and you will not be the same again. Seek Me until you find Me. Do not lose hope or give up but keep on seeking.


Do not allow anything to come between you and Me. Draw near to Me. I will surely not disappoint you. Believe and trust Me. Do not let the things of life wear you out. Let Me refresh your Spirit, soul and body anew. Draw near to Me all who are wearied and burdened, I will give you rest, for My yoke is easy and My burden is light.

No comments:

Post a Comment

There was an error in this gadget