Tuesday, May 13, 2014

Follow My guidance and leading – May 14, 2014


My children, to be in My perfect will, you must willfully submit to Me and My authority. Deny yourself, pick up your cross every day and follow Me, as I guide and lead you and do as I tell you. There is no other way. Do not only be a hearer but be a doer also, or you only deceive yourself.

Follow My guidance and leading every step of the way, I go ahead of you. Take one day at a time. Do not lag behind or try to go ahead of Me. I guide and lead you, you must follow Me, My way. I force no one, you must do it out of love and obedience for Me and My Kingdom.

Many started good, but then they strayed from Me, My way and went their own way. They must repent and follow My guidance and leading, because there is a way that seems right but its end leads to destruction and sadly many are on the wrong way. I am the only Way, the Truth and the Life, there is no other. Do not be deceived.


Follow My guidance and leading and you will reach your destiny successfully, or you will perish.  Yield to My Holy Spirit and do not resist or grieve My Spirit. I will not strive with anyone forever. Time is running out. Obey Me and live, disobey Me and perish. I love and I care that is why I warn. Take heed and follow My guidance and leading.

No comments:

Post a Comment

There was an error in this gadget