Thursday, May 29, 2014

I do not fail – May 30, 2014


My children, believe and trust Me for I do not fail. I am no man that I will lie. My promises do not fail. If I promise something I am able to do it. All My promises will come in fulfillment but at My time, according to My plan and purpose. My will be done. I work all things out for good because I do not fail.

People fail one another, and then they are disappointed, brokenhearted, therefore they think and believe that I will also fail and disappoint them, but I do not fail. Many blame Me when people failed them because they do not know Me for real.

Get to know Me for who I really am and for what I am able to do, wonders and miracles beyond your imagination. Experience Me for real. Then you will know I do not fail, I am able to do what is impossible with people. Do not limit or restrict Me because of disbelief. Repent, believe and trust Me. My Hand is not too short to help. I do not change and I do not fail.


Although many fail Me. I love and I care. I am better than any earthly father can be. I will never leave My children nor forsake them. I am always with them, to help, sustain, encourage, strengthen, deliver and answer their prayers. I see and I hear everything. I know everything beforehand, nothing is hidden from Me. Put all your hope and trust in Me. Stay with Me. I am able to see you through. Nothing is too hard for Me to do. Victory is assured in Me. I do not fail.

No comments:

Post a Comment

There was an error in this gadget