Thursday, May 8, 2014

I teach – May 09, 2014


My children, let Me be your only Teacher and I will teach you, then you will not be deceived or in darkness. That is why many are deceived and in darkness, because they have too many other teachers instead of Me. Those I warned them about, to run away from, they have become their teachers and not I. Sadly I am a Stranger to them. They only know about Me, through what they hear and read from other peoples teachings but they do not know Me for real, nor do they hear from Me for themselves.

Only those who are being led by My Spirit of Truth will be guided into all truth. They are My true sons and daughters. Let Me be your only Teacher through My Holy Spirit who lives in you. I will not fail or disappoint you, but the other teachers will. Believe and trust Me and do not let anyone deceive you, then you will only have yourself to blame.


There is a way that seems right but its end leads to destruction. Sadly many are on it, because they listen to the wrong teachers and teachings. I am holy and I do not change. You must all change, become like Me, holy, or you will not see Me nor enter into Heaven. Let Me teach you My ways, My truth and My righteousness, then you will not be disappointed in the end. I have only one standard of truth and righteousness for all and not just for some like so many wrongfully believe and think. They have the wrong teachers and teachings. Do not be one of them and do not have an un-teachable spirit. Yield to My Holy Spirit and do not resist or grieve My Spirit. Let Me teach you. I am the only Way, the Truth and the Life.

No comments:

Post a Comment

There was an error in this gadget