Sunday, May 25, 2014

It is not My will – May 26, 2014


My children, it is not My will that anyone perish, but that all repent to have eternal life. But there will be no mercy without true remorseful repentance. I know every heart, nothing can be hidden from Me. I see and I hear everything.

The world is full of darkness, many love darkness more than light, because of their evil deeds. It is not My will that they perish but unless they repent, they will all perish.

Everyone must choose for themselves, life or death? I force no one to repent, to accept Me as their Savior, Lord and Master but each one will bear the consequences for their own choice. I am the only Savior of the world, the Light of the world, the Prince of Peace, without Me there will be no peace, but turmoil.


Be wise and repent, do not be foolish and refuse, then you will only have yourself to blame and will be very disappointed. I love and I care that is why I call the world to repentance, to have eternal life. Do not continue in your wrongful ways. There is a way that seems right but its end leads to destruction. Repent now, mercy time is running out, it will not last forever, because I will not strive with anyone forever. Now is mercy time. Take heed, repent and do not be stubborn then you will certainly perish. I force no one. Everyone must be willing to repent to receive mercy and grace from Me. There is no other Way. Come after Me.

No comments:

Post a Comment

There was an error in this gadget