Sunday, May 4, 2014

Know the truth – May 05, 2014


My children, you can all know the truth, if you want to. There is no favoritism or discrimination with Me. I am the only Savior of the world. The only Way, the Truth and the Life, there is no one like Me and will never be. Let no one deceive you, seek the truth for yourself and you will find Me. I will not disappoint you.

Many are not willing to seek the truth for themselves. They believe and think that everything that they hear and read is truth, that is why they are deceived and in darkness. They have accepted lies for truth. All that you hear and read is not truth. There is much deception in the world. Be careful and do not accept everything for truth. Make sure with Me, I will reveal the truth to you. My Spirit of Truth will guide each and every one into all truth, but you must be willing to seek the truth from Me for yourself.


Only truth sets free, not lies. That is why many are not free, but in captivity, bondage and in darkness. I want My children to be free, victorious and overcoming, but then they must seek Me. Know the truth then you will be free. The one who I set free will be free indeed. Follow and obey Me and I will guide you into all truth.

No comments:

Post a Comment

There was an error in this gadget